ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT ERAMUS PLUS SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME
About Eramus Plus exchange scholarship programme
Hong Duc University cooperates with Zielona Gora University, Poland to make an announcement about the exchange of students and/or staff in the context of the Eramus Plus Programme 2016.
- Be students (second-year or more students), postgraduates, lecturers and PhD staff who major in Physical science.
- Have excellent academic achievements and merits.
- Be fluent in English (students must achieve B1 level; staff must achieve B2 level, according to European Framework of Reference for Languages).
- Quantity: 02 students, 02 postgraduates, 01 lecturer and 01 PhD.
- Training time: 05 months for students, postgraduates and PhD; 05 days for lecturer starting since 22 February, 2016.
- Training location: at Zielona Goza University, Poland.
- Allowances: Eramus Plus students, postgraduate and PhD will receive 650 EURO/ month; lecturers receive 130 EURO/day and two-way airline tickets Vietnam-Poland.
- Application form;
- A copy of latest academic transcript (for students), certificates, academic transcripts, awards (for postgraduates, lecturers and PhDs), enclosed with signed and sealed English-translated documents;
- Copies of English Certificates;
- Closing date: by Friday, 30 October, 2015.
- Announcement about candidates on a shortlist: 10 November, 2015
- Announcement about selected candidates: 10 December, 2015.
Applications could be sent directly to Division of International Cooperation, Ms. Ngoc Anh, Tel: 0949 032 212, Email: email@example.com.